At MT-Arch, we walk with you along the journey of architecture and development from the beginning stages until the final sign off. The architecture process encompasses more than just design for us, we manage projects, invest and act as a city liaison.
Read more below about our structure and processes and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to book your consultation.
Construction Document Phase
Bidding in Negotiation
FINAL SIGN-OFF & OCCUPANCY
CONSULTATION (1 hour session)
In this meeting, we learn about your ideas, prospect land and potential building use cases. How can we work collaboratively to bring your project together?
We believe in harmony between the community and our developers. We respect our commitment to local stakeholders ensuring neighbours get off to the right foot.
We work with you to build the design brief of your building as well as gathering functional requirements and defining the scope of your project.
- We help our clients understand the potential in the land that they have.
- Our exploration of the possibilities of a property leave our clients confident they are building the highest and best use for the property.
- Our development experience helps us coordinate the necessary parties ensuring you get the data you need to validate your project idea.
We present a few options of conceptual design, which also includes the massing of the building and functional design concepts.
After you approve the primary design concept, the design is further developed in detail.
- We bring life to your ideas with beautiful visualizations so you can better understand the full function of your building.
- We assist in the gathering of your content so you’re able to market your project and get pre-sales.
CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENT PHASE
We work with the design concept approved by you and begin the procedure for ensuring bylaw and building code compliance as well as preparing documents for the city and ultimately documenting for tender.
BIDDING IN NEGOTIATION
We work with you in the tendering phase, soliciting bids from contractors providing proposal feedback and ensuring costs align with industry knowledge.
Throughout construction, we ensure the compliance of work performed to the necessary codes and standards. We ensure the building is what you envisioned. Most importantly, we understand that complications can arise during the construction phase and we collaborate creatively to create the most cost effective solutions to construction challenges.